If you haven’t taken the quiz at Austen Variations for Abigail Reynolds’ giveaway, then don’t forget to stop over there and follow the instructions there before you call it a day!
If you’ve come over from Austen Variations, then this is the quiz of locations from Austen movie adaptations! How well do you know your Austen? We’ve tested your knowledge of places from her life, now, to test your movie knowledge! For this giveaway, we have a signed copy of one of my books, this calendar of National Trust properties, two Jane Austen book postcards, and a pack of Austen Variations notecards.
Don’t forget to send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have them done to enter the draw!
Ready? Let’s get to it!
- What movie and what was the house’s name in that adaptation?
2. This could be in more than one adaptation, so tell me the book and the location.
3. This one is easy peasy! What’s the name of the fictional house and which adaptation?
4. Hint: If you name the book/movie, you name the place!
5. Whose house is this and what movie?
6. Where was this folly and what important scene happened here?
7. This room has been in two of Jane Austen’s books as well as the movies. Which ones?
8. What fictional house is this and who walked there?
9. Which heroine grew up in this house? What is its name?
and the last one!!!
10. Which great fictional house is this and what movie does it come from?
Alrighty! Get those answers in to me at email@example.com for a chance at the giveaway!
And, if you haven’t taken the quiz for Abigail’s giveaway, do that here!
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Irland_2010.08.18_026.jpg by Ingo Mehling
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ClaydonHouseSWAnsicht.jpg by mym
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pump_Room_Bath_02.jpg Immanuel Giel